Exquisite and light filled 2 bedroom in a pet friendly North Bethesda condo with assigned parking (#321) and extra storage space (1-106) has everything you are looking for! Breathtaking views from the wall of windows and the large, private balcony. Plenty of natural light bathes every surface in this stunning, open concept, luxury condo. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, maple cabinetry Stainless Steel Appliances. Large living room and dining area. Spacious, sunny bedroom with two closets, including a walk-in. Ample storage and high-end finishes throughout. Sought-after Grosvenor Park is laden with luxurious amenities: Swimming pool, Sun deck, 24-Hour Fitness Center, 24-Hour Concierge, Building Security, Party Room, Business Center, Movie Theatre Room, Lounge, Luxurious Lobby, Hiking Trails, , Wi-Fi Common Areas, More! The location is amazing! Easy walk to Strathmore-Grosvenor Metro Station and Strathmore Arts Center . Close to restaurants, shopping, night life, coffee shops, grocery store, etc. Easy commute to NIH, Walter Reed, DC, Reagan Airport, Pentagon, Tysons, more. One garage parking space and storage conveys.
High-rise, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
986 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price