FEATURED DELLWOOD END UNIT HOME - targeted for an EARLY 2022 DELIVERY! BRAND NEW TOWNHOMES located in Grosvenor Park/North Bethesda. Each home offers an optional elevator or is designed to easily add one in the future. Located in Grosvenor Park/North Bethesda. Model Homes Open Friday-Tuesday from 11 AM until 5 PM. Inside this gorgeous Dellwood home, you will instantly feel the openness as you walk across the wide-plank flooring and marvel at the 9' ceilings on each of the four levels. Enter via the front door located on the side of the home which leads you through a spacious and welcoming foyer. To the left of the foyer is the two-car garage that offers plenty of storage opportunities. To the right of the foyer is the fourth bedroom which includes an en suite bath and closet that is perfect for guests. On the main level, you'll appreciate a chef-inspired kitchen which includes 42" White cabinets, soft close drawers and doors, under cabinet lighting, microbe-resistant quartz countertops. ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel Bosch appliances, and an island with an eat-in bar. The main level living area is open and spacious with the kitchen towards the front of the home that flows into the dining room & living room. The home is filled with plenty of natural sunlight and is very bright due to the three sided exposure, floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors which lead to your rear deck. Each of the 4 bedrooms come with an en suite bath, including 12 x 24 Carrara Porcelain Floor tiles, quartz countertops, and a spacious closet. The loft living level and outdoor terrace will provide extra privacy and comfort while taking in the fresh air and Vitamin D. Energy Efficient/Smart Home features such as tankless water heater, dual zone heating & cooling system, Honeywell Smart thermostat, and home security system are other key features included in this new home along with so much more! Spectacular location which is close proximity to the Grosvenor Strathmore Metro Center, Strathmore Music Center, Rock Creek Trail, Bethesda Trolley Trail, & Wildwood Shopping Center. Minutes to Bethesda Row, Pike & Rose, I-495 & I-270. Images for illustrative purposes only. Prices subject to change when additional options are added.
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,732 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom, Elevator.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Roof Deck, Balcony
- Composition Shingle
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price