Open house cancelled due to a strong offer been accepted by Seller. Diamond in the rough! Great bones and space in this custom three-finished-level Colonial on 1/3+ acre with attached two-car garage â your updates will make it shine! First-floor family room with brick fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Enjoy lovely views of wildlife and nature from bright, 16 x 20 rear sunroom. Patio and wraparound two-tiered deck overlook very large, private backyard. Serene neighborhood near New Hampshire Ave. and the ICC. Fully finished walkout lower level features built-in shelving, wet bar with refrigerator, bedroom suite with full bathroom, and sliding glass door to patio. Updates include roof and 6-inch gutters with Leaf Guards (2016), HVAC heat pump and dryer (both new in 2021). Home wired for Verizon Fios. Plenty of storage space â indoors and out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,132 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price