Gorgeous brick front Colonial in Brandywine! Soaring two story foyer with hardwood floors. Kitchen with granite counters, 42 inch cabinets, pantry and gas range! Morning room with exit to composite deck. Living room with crown moulding. Dining room, family room and powder room also on main level. Fully finished basement with rec room, full bath, bonus room, exercise room and private exit. Four bedrooms and two baths on upper level. Luxury owner suite with sitting room, walk in closet, and attached super bath with dual vanity and soaking tub. Hall bath with dual vanity and ceramic tile. Coveted bedroom level laundry. Tranquil lot backs to woods. Wrought iron balusters. Pergola. Zoned HVAC. New sump pump. This home is an absolute MUST SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System
2,922 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Villages Of Savannah
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Space For Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Picnic Area, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price