!!!!!ALL OFFERS DUE 3/26/23 BY 5:30 pm DUE TO MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED !!!!!! Welcome to 1905 Franwall Ave, a brick home with plenty of natural light and a big backyard for entertaining. This 2192 sq ft home includes a finished walk out basement. The main level features an eat-in kitchen, large dining area and cozy living room with a brick fireplace, 3 bedrooms and 2 full bath rooms. The lower level includes 3 bonus rooms, a 4th bonus room with a full bathroom, 2nd full bathroom, Laundry room and a Full Kitchen. Easy access to the Sligo Creek trail, Ice Arena, Tennis, Horse Back Riding trails, Botanical Gardens, Wheaton Library, Costco, and so much more! Access to the Wheaton Red Line Metro Station, major commuter routesÂÂaccessible to the city, shopping, dining, and leisure activities. Per Sellers Request.. Seller will review offers if any on March 29, 2023, please submit highest and best. Seller will make NO REPAIRS.ÂÂProperty being sold AS IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,192 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price