Cozy two BR, one BA condo in quiet, pristine Fairfax village, a neighborhood known for its stately colonial buildings, greenery & nearby parks great for walking, jogging & family picnics. Spacious, comfortable MBR with generous closet space and natural light. Second BR is as well comfortable & in receipt of natural light. The open, recently updated kitchen features granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and ceramic tile flooring. On-street parking is adequate. Public transportation is nearby and for those who prefer driving, Pennsylvania Ave provides for an easy commute to and from the City. Condo fee covers exterior maintenance water and professional management. Great buy in a neighborhood reminiscent of old DC and to date not too many are aware of. Property sold As-Is. Showings on Saturdays & Mondays from 12:00 to 4:00 p.m. Call Listing Agent, Carolyn Nicholas at (202) 213 3857 for showing appointments.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
729 sq. ft
Electric service available, Cable TV, Natural Gas
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price