OPEN HOUSE CANCELED! First time on the market for this beautiful home where pride of ownership shows! The bright, open floor plan features a spacious kitchen, separate dining area and large living room that opens onto a deck overlooking trees with views of the neighborhood pond where you can relax with your morning coffee. Enjoy hardwood floors throughout the main level as well as a convenient powder room. The second level features the owner's bedroom with vaulted ceiling and ensuite bathroom; two additional bedrooms; a second full bathroom; and skylight in the hallway. The fully, finished walkout basement with a wood burning fireplace also offers tons of storage and the laundry room. In addition, the 4th bedroom (no window) is perfect for guests or an office and has access to a full bath. Within the past 12 years the owner has replaced the windows, HVAC system (receives regular service), vinyl siding, refrigerator, microwave, carpet and stained the deck. The location can't be beat with easy access to 95/495, shopping, restaurants and downtown Silver Spring.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,960 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Pond, Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price