Unique very large colonial home located in Burtonsville close to Rt. 29, I-95 and a short walking distance to the commuter bus that connects with Silver Spring Metro. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the first 2 levels. The formal living room and dining room areas have been converted into a large 1st floor master bedroom with 2 ceiling fans and 4 spacious closets. Directly across through an ample foyer, a small den was combined with a first floor powder room to create a huge luxurious master bathroom. This bathroom has a separate shower with a built-in seat, 2 rainfall shower heads and a handheld head, enclosed by sliding glass doors. There are 2 sinks with waterfall faucets. Additionally, there~s a beautiful double slipper clawfoot tub with a handheld faucet feature, for taking nice, relaxing, hot baths. The kitchen is adjacent to a sizable step-down family room with skylights, a ceiling fan and a door leading to the 2 car garage with storage shelves. Also, there~s an additional door to the deck. The kitchen has newer white cabinets, Corian counters and sink, and all stainless appliances. A front loading washer and dryer sit inside a large double pantry situated in the dining area. The upper level has another large master bedroom with a ceiling fan, skylights, a walk-in closet and private bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub. 3 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and another full bath, are also located on the upper level. The uniqueness follows the tour to the lower level. The basement is fully finished with its own circuit box, except for a small utility room. There is a separate entrance which makes this ideal for an inlaw suite or guest quarters. The kitchen has a glasstop stove, microwave, fridge, stackable washer and dryer and a nice sized eating area which can accommodate more furniture and entertainment equipment. The lower separate entrance opens into a small living room. There are 2 additional rooms complete with spacious closets, that the owner used as additional bedrooms but they don't have windows. There is a sprinkler system throughout the basement for added safety. The house sits on a 15,000 square foot corner lot which gives plenty of room for backyard cookouts. It is also large enough to accomodate a pool. The yard is surrounded by 6 foot wood privacy fence, making it ideal for a pool, and pets. Make this home yours today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,690 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Chairlift, 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price