NEW PRICE Truly Spectacular describes this one of a kind estate home that offers a location that is the ideal balance of privacy while not being isolated from amenities. Situated on 10 level and scenic acres in a sought after area of Montgomery County, this uniquely fabulous home was renovated and expanded to include a post and beam/ lodge style adding to the original colonial home. No detail has been overlooked with quality finishes throughout. Even while having over 8,000 finished square feet, this home still is warm and inviting with exposed beams, wood floors and 3 fireplaces. If entertaining is on your agenda, than you have arrived home. Formal and Informal spaces allow flexibility inside and outdoors. Grand scale rooms and more intimate spaces, home theater on the main level, full bar and rec area in the lower level top off the interior. Multiple porches, deck and patios in addition to an inground pool with nearby gourmet outdoor kitchen demand pleasure and relaxation. A fully equipped private apartment over the garage with elevator access is ideal for family, au pair, guests, He/She cave or home office. Now, for the equestrian, 4-Her, Gentleman Farmer, the 10 acre property is calling your name. Currently home to alpacas and is well suited to horses, cattle, sheep etc. Multiple outbuildings include a main barn 48' x 72' with space for stalls 6+ stalls, tack room, vet/feed room, hay storage. Includes a 36 x 36' office with heat/AC and second level. Several run in sheds and multiple paddocks with Nelson waterers. Property has a deeded equestrian trail through neighboring properties and is a short hack to miles of trails at Rachel Carson Park and Waredaca. Ample parking for trailers, RV etc. This is a special property that can satisfy the dreams of every member of the family.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Stone, Vinyl Siding
8,063 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Range/Oven Built-in, Indoor Grill, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Breezeway, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)